Check out our tips before setting foot on the road:
- Who's going in the summer should be prepared for major traffic jams on access roads to the beaches. A good idea is to get to the beach before 9am and leave before 15h. The chance to get the traffic better off is greater;
- At peak times, traffic in the city is complicated. Florianopolis is an island, so in many places, the construction of new roads is limited. It is recommended to leave in advance of your hotel when you catch a flight or a bus;
- The best option to get away from traffic in any situation and time is to rent a scooter;
- The island has a very nice look. If you go by plane, note the window view of the city;
- The town is very quiet with regard to safety. Either way, it costs to take the same care you have in your city, as not walk long trails without company;
- In the summer it is very hot in Florianopolis; so it is important to protect yourself from the sun. In winter, bring warm clothes, as temperatures can be low;
Large, small, to surf, to children, you have it all. The island has 42 beaches, but the natives say that this number is much higher.
Are the beaches that creates the desire of those who want to know the city. Still, there are interesting places that are beyond that line.